Tuesday, January 3, 2012

24 Weeks

This week has been ca-razy! I'm really going to be sad that I don't have a long weekend this weekend ha-ha. We've had so much fun these last 4 weeks with getting ready for Christmas, celebrating with family and friends and then packing everything away to get ready for a new year.

To say this year went by fast is a total understatement, I still cannot believe that I am going to have a little girl in 3 months AND that my baby boy will be 3 this year. I just keep trucking along though doing everything I can to prepare while navigating my way through the mood swings of a defiant 2 year old.

As far as New Years resolutions go, I really didn't think about it. I guess if I had to pick they would be to lose those 30 pounds I started on pre-pregnancy, save money and get out of debt and to keep my cool with Parker. My patience is gooooone and I hate how quickly I lose it with him, it doesn't make anything better that's for sure.

On to the survey and picture! Please ignore my shower along with my jammies and lack of makeup.

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Sadly I'm up 14 pounds total.  
Maternity clothes? Oh yes although some of them are getting annoying, pulling my pants up 5 million times a day is getting old. 
Sleep: Uncomfortable
Best moment this week: Feeling Emma move all over, she must be stretched out in there.
Movement: My little mover and shaker
Food cravings: Anything sweet, that's probably why I'm up 14 pounds lol
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting shallow
What I miss: Still can't bend over without getting winded but I'm also missing sleeping soundly
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done. 
Weekly Wisdom: Naps are A-Okay
Milestones: Emma has moved on up and is so much more active. 




PS these pajamas are the most comfortable things EVER...they're from Motherhood and I may be getting another set soon.

I'm not blogging much these days so I won't promise any posts about what we've been up to but I might make  it back for a big random post soon. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share!