Wednesday, February 1, 2012

28 Weeks

YAY 3rd trimester! I'm so excited to be on the down hill side of this pregnancy. Emma will be here before we know it and I can't wait for her to be here. She is so strong, I'm surprised that Michael can't feel her kicks when we're in bed.

I'm really enjoying this pregnancy more than I did with Parker, I'm not miserable in 100 degree heat and I'm not swollen to twice my original size. The only things that have been bothering me are the sleepless nights due to potty trips and then just not sleeping soundly. I also get very uncomfortable standing for even short periods of time, she puts a ton of pressure on my insides and it feels like she might fall out!

It's not to terrible though and I'm happy to deal with these things to get her in the end.

Here is my 28 week survey and picture!

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17 pounds total.  
Maternity clothes? Most definitely  
Sleep: It could be better, I toss and turn a lot and then am up at least twice a night to potty.
Best moment this week: Parker saying "Mommy I need to give Emma hugs and kisses."
Movement: She kicks SO HARD and is flipping all the time.
Food cravings: Chocolate cake.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting shallow
What I miss: Energy
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done. 
Weekly Wisdom: Naps are A-Okay
Milestones: Third trimester!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share!