Monday, February 27, 2012

32 weeks

It's late and I'm in the middle of bath time so this will be a quick one! I'm ready for Miss Emma to arrive and I'm looking forward to this crazy hectic month...there is so much to 2 and literally only 3 weekends in March to do it in. We are planning our C-Section for April 13th, the weekend after Easter, so it should be fun. I'll keep truckin along! 6 weeks to go!


How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds total.  
Maternity clothes? Most definitely  
Sleep: Uncomfortable, I toss and turn all night, wake up sweating and sometimes can't sleep at all.
Best moment this week: Parker telling us he's going to give the yucky boys who mess with Emma a knuckle sandwich.
Movement: Constant. She moves most when I lay down of course lol.
Food cravings: Anything sweet & salad from cheddars.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? Out...so gross lol
What I miss: A good night's rest (and I'll be missing it for a while lol)
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done. 
Weekly Wisdom: Naps are A-Okay
Milestones: Started appointments every two weeks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share!