Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Sunday afternoon, Parker is FINALLY asleep or at least laying quietly in bed and Emma is in her crib but starting to make noise so I'm going to hammer out this McFatty post real quick!

So here's a flashback to before I got pregnant. I can't remember when this was taken but I know it was before August. Anyway This is what 144 pounds looked like! I had 14 more to lose but such is life...
Alright so here is a picture of how I look today, sorry for such blurry pictures but you get the idea.
I've got it all right back...maybe not in the same places as before but it's there. I'm 1 pound down this week! I was a little surprised because I was only able to attend one Zumba class and I'd eaten some junk. 

Anyway I'm hoping to go to both Zumba classes (maybe 3) and be a little stricter with my food choices and maybe there will be a larger loss next Sunday.

Well folks, Emma is up so I better go get her. I'll blog again later...maybe when both kids are asleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share!