Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well That Lasted About 2.5 Seconds

So all day I've been trying to get things done like clean house, spruce up the blog and generally have some "Me time" HAHAHA I know right. Here's the thing, I have this little girl who loves me sooooo much that she just wants to be with me at. all. times. It wouldn't be so bad if she could just sit in my lap or lay on my chest but that's just not what she wants today, she wants to use me as her personal paci. Now don't get me wrong, I love her so much I'd love to hold her all day and I'm spending as much snuggle time with her as I can before I have to go back to work but y'all...this comfort nursing has to stop or at least happen less. I don't know how much more my uh huhs can take. Any advice?

Oh and here's a super cute picture of her after one of the many nursing/paci sessions today, I mean who can resist that face? Not me...which is why I'm going to go sit in my recliner and be a human paci while my daughter sleeps. At least Swamp People is coming on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Feel free to share!